Waterville Water Treatment Plant
Design and Construction of a major new Water treatment Plant for the town of Waterville
Value : €3400000
Start Date : 2009
Completion Date : 2009
T J Oâ€™Connor and Associates. Dublin
- Civil construction
- Design and Build M&E construction
- Construct 3,300 m3 RC Reservoir.
- Construct 300 m2 steel framed Dissolved Air Flotation and Control Building.
- Construct 350 m3 precast blend tank.
- Construct a backwash lagoon from the Dissolved Air Flotation building.
- Construct 350 m3 precast reservoir and ancillary pipework and roads etc.
- Excavate and lay 650m of 300mm Class C PVC rising main from Lough Currane.
- Marine Works - Lay 160m of 300mm HDPE inlet pipe from Lough Currane.
- Access Roads, landscaping & Fencing
- Works in environmentally sensitive location
This project involved the design and construction of a 3,300 m3 RC two cell reservoir, a 300m2 Dissolved Air Flotation control building including SCADA control etc. A RC blend tank and a backwash lagoon from the Dissolved Air Flotation building. 650m of 200mm rising main from Lough Currane. A 350 m3 reservoir in Spunkane including ancillary pipework.
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical (4)
- Roads (4)
- Drainage (15)
- Design & Build (5)
- Landfill (4)
- Retail (9)
- Public Buildings (9)
- Hospitality (4)
- Fitout & Refurbishment (1)
- Residential (6)
- Urban Regeneration (2)
- Warehousing (3)
- Bridges (2)
- Business Parks (4)
- Marine (6)
- Tunnels (4)
- Water Mains (6)
- Healthcare (4)
Sorensen Civil Eng. Ltd, Forge Hill Cross, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland
Tel: (Intl) +353 (0)21 4968917
Fax: (Intl) + 353 (0)21 4965544