Super Valu Portumna
Construction of new supermarket with Office & staff facilities
Value : € 2,500,000
Start Date : May 2008
Completion Date : Nov 2008
Colman Cotter Consulting Engineers, Sullane House, Ballincollig, Co. Cork.
The project involved the demolition of the existing supermarket in phases and the construction of a new 1,970m2 supermarket at ground floor level with 365m2 of first floor Office and staff facilities. The supermarket remained operational throughout the course of the works.
- Reinforced concrete retaining walls with stone cladding
- All necessary internal & external drainage including storm water Attenuation Tank.
- Structural steel framed building.
- Reinforced concrete screed at 1st floor on precast concrete slabs.
- Brickwork and plastered blockwork facade.
- Aluminium shopfront and curtain walling to the supermarket.
- Internal Partitions & joinery.
- Synthetic resin floor finish to the retail area, carpet, timber floor, tiled and vinyl finishes to the apartments.
- Co-ordination of shop fit out specialists
- Asphalt Car park, paving & External works.
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical (4)
- Roads (4)
- Drainage (15)
- Design & Build (5)
- Landfill (4)
- Retail (9)
- Public Buildings (9)
- Hospitality (4)
- Fitout & Refurbishment (1)
- Residential (6)
- Urban Regeneration (2)
- Warehousing (3)
- Bridges (2)
- Business Parks (4)
- Marine (6)
- Tunnels (4)
- Water Mains (6)
- Healthcare (4)
Sorensen Civil Eng. Ltd, Forge Hill Cross, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland
Tel: (Intl) +353 (0)21 4968917
Fax: (Intl) + 353 (0)21 4965544