Waterville Waste Water Treatment Plant
Design and Construction of Waste Water Treatment Plant
Client : Kerry County Council
Value : €350000
Start Date : 2012
Completion Date : 2013
T.J. Oâ€™Connor & Associates
This project involved design and construction of a Waste Water Treatment Plant with a capacity of 3,000 PE. Two R.C. Pumping Stations in environmentally sensitive areas and a major marine outfall.
- Civil construction
- Design and Build M&E construction
- 4,500 m3 bulk excavation.
- New Control and Sludge Building.
- 3 No R.C Sequence Batch Reactor Tanks
- 2 No Picket Fence Thickeners.
- Inlet Works
- 2 No Pumping Stations â€“ new pumps, pipe work and controls.
- 650m of 150mm Rising Main
- 650m of 300mm land based outfall
- 200m of 450mm HDPE Marine Outfall.
- Concrete Bases, Plinths and Footpaths
- Access Roads, landscaping & Fencing
- MEICA inc SCADA, telemetry etc.
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical (4)
- Roads (4)
- Drainage (15)
- Design & Build (5)
- Landfill (4)
- Retail (9)
- Public Buildings (9)
- Hospitality (4)
- Fitout & Refurbishment (1)
- Residential (6)
- Urban Regeneration (2)
- Warehousing (3)
- Bridges (2)
- Business Parks (4)
- Marine (6)
- Tunnels (4)
- Water Mains (6)
- Healthcare (4)
Sorensen Civil Eng. Ltd, Forge Hill Cross, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland
Tel: (Intl) +353 (0)21 4968917
Fax: (Intl) + 353 (0)21 4965544