Design and Construction of Waste Water Treatment Plant & Outfall
Client : Irish Water, Waterford County Council
Value : €18.5M
Start Date : 2014
Completion Date : 2016
This project involved design and construction of a Waste Water Treatment Plant with a capacity of 3,000 PE for Ardmore and surrounding areas. Two satellite R.C. Pumping Stations in environmentally sensitive & flood prone areas, an administration building and a major marine outfall at Ardmore Bay.
- Civil & Building Construction
- Design and Build M&E Construction
- 6,000 m3 bulk excavation
- New Administration Building.
- 3No R.C Sequence Batch Reactor Tanks
- 1No Picket Fence Thickener
- Inlet Works and pipe work
- 2 No Pumping Stations – New Pumps, Pipe Work and Controls.
- 1,400m of 180mm Dia. Rising Main
- 1,600m of 300mm Dia. land based Outfall.
- 720m of 300mm Dia. Marine Outfall.
- Concrete Bases, Plinths, fencing and Footpaths
- Earthworks, Drainage & Access Roads
- MEICA incl. SCADA, Telemetry etc.
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical (4)
- Roads (4)
- Drainage (15)
- Design & Build (5)
- Landfill (4)
- Retail (9)
- Public Buildings (9)
- Hospitality (4)
- Fitout & Refurbishment (1)
- Residential (6)
- Urban Regeneration (2)
- Warehousing (3)
- Bridges (2)
- Business Parks (4)
- Marine (6)
- Tunnels (4)
- Water Mains (6)
- Healthcare (4)
Sorensen Civil Eng. Ltd, Forge Hill Cross, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland
Tel: (Intl) +353 (0)21 4968917
Fax: (Intl) + 353 (0)21 4965544