Upgrade to existing Ballincollig WWTP
Value : €3.2M
Start Date : 2013
Completion Date : 2014
This project involved the design and construction of a new 1050mm Inlet Pipe, a new 40,000 PE Inlet Works, Control Room and a 5,000 m3 Storm Tank, Construct a new outfall comprising 390m of 1050mm pressure pipe, Construct a Aeration Distribution System utilising the existing Aeration Carousel.
- Demolish existing inlet pipework, Percolation Filters, Humus Tanks & Sludge Pumping Station.
- Construct new inlet pipework – 80mof 1050mm pipe.
- Construct new inlet works building consisting of the following:-
- Inlet screens.
- Grit removal.
- Grease removal.
- Construct new 5,000 m3 Storm Tank.
- Construct a new outfall comprising 390m of 1050mm pressure pipe.
- Renovate existing Pumping Station and construct new 1000m3 balance tank.
- Construction of new Aeration Distribution System utilising the existing Aeration Carousel.
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical (4)
- Roads (4)
- Drainage (15)
- Design & Build (5)
- Landfill (4)
- Retail (9)
- Public Buildings (9)
- Hospitality (4)
- Fitout & Refurbishment (1)
- Residential (6)
- Urban Regeneration (2)
- Warehousing (3)
- Bridges (2)
- Business Parks (4)
- Marine (6)
- Tunnels (4)
- Water Mains (6)
- Healthcare (4)
Sorensen Civil Eng. Ltd, Forge Hill Cross, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland
Tel: (Intl) +353 (0)21 4968917
Fax: (Intl) + 353 (0)21 4965544