Super Valu Tallaght
Construction of new supermarket with 13 no. apartments above.
Value : € 3,900,000
Start Date : March 2005
Completion Date : April 2006
Colman Cotter Consulting Engineers, Sullane House, Ballincollig, Co. Cork.
The project involved the demolition of the existing supermarket in phases and the construction of a new 400m2 supermarket at ground floor level with 13 no. apartments on the 1st and 2nd floors. The supermarket remained operational throughout the course of the works.
- Controlled demolition of existing supermarket in phases including the removal of asbestos roofing and flooring material.
- CFA piling under reinforced concrete ground beams.
- Structural steel framed building.
- Brickwork and plastered blockwork facade.
- Aluminium shopfront to the supermarket with UPVc windows and doors to the apartments.
- Synthetic resin floor finish to the retail area, carpet, timber floor, tiled and vinyl finishes to the apartments
- Co-ordination of specialists
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical (4)
- Roads (4)
- Drainage (15)
- Design & Build (5)
- Landfill (4)
- Retail (9)
- Public Buildings (9)
- Hospitality (4)
- Fitout & Refurbishment (1)
- Residential (6)
- Urban Regeneration (2)
- Warehousing (3)
- Bridges (2)
- Business Parks (4)
- Marine (6)
- Tunnels (4)
- Water Mains (6)
- Healthcare (4)
Sorensen Civil Eng. Ltd, Forge Hill Cross, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland
Tel: (Intl) +353 (0)21 4968917
Fax: (Intl) + 353 (0)21 4965544