Client: Irish Water, Waterford County Council
This project involved design and construction of a Waste Water Treatment Plant with a capacity of 3,000 PE for Ardmore and surrounding areas. Two satellite R.C. Pumping Stations in environmentally sensitive & flood prone areas, an administration building and a major marine outfall at Ardmore Bay.
- Civil & Building Construction
- Design and Build M&E Construction
- 6,000 m3 bulk excavation
- New Administration Building.
- 3No R.C Sequence Batch Reactor Tanks
- 1No Picket Fence Thickener
- Inlet Works and pipe work
- 2 No Pumping Stations – New Pumps, Pipe Work and Controls.
- 1,400m of 180mm Dia. Rising Main
- 1,600m of 300mm Dia. land based Outfall.
- 720m of 300mm Dia. Marine Outfall.
- Concrete Bases, Plinths, fencing and Footpaths
- Earthworks, Drainage & Access Roads
- MEICA incl. SCADA, Telemetry etc.