Client : Irish Water
The Riverstick Reservoir Scheme comprises of a pre-cast concrete reservoir tank and associated access road, dosing/ control house and connections to previously laid infrastructure. The water supply for Riverstick village is provided by a trunk main from Fivemilebridge, which in turn is supplied from either the Innishannon RWSS or the Cork City and Harbour Scheme, depending on valving arrangements.
- A new precast concrete storage reservoir and associated siteworks.
- A new access road, including pipework to the new reservoir
- A new chlorine dosing house adjacent to the access road
- A new booster pumphouse within Riverstick village
- Demolition of the existing precast concrete storage reservoir on the site.