Client: T.J. O’Connor & Associates
This project involved design and construction of a Waste Water Treatment Plant with a capacity of 3,000 PE. Two R.C. Pumping Stations in environmentally sensitive areas and a major marine outfall.
- Civil construction
- Design and Build M&E construction
- 4,500 m3 bulk excavation.
- New Control and Sludge Building.
- 3 No R.C Sequence Batch Reactor Tanks
- 2 No Picket Fence Thickeners.
- Inlet Works
- 2 No Pumping Stations â€“ new pumps, pipe work and controls.
- 650m of 150mm Rising Main
- 650m of 300mm land based outfall
- 200m of 450mm HDPE Marine Outfall.
- Concrete Bases, Plinths and Footpaths
- Access Roads, landscaping & Fencing
- MEICA inc SCADA, telemetry etc.